Every woman’s life is a journey. And every woman’s journey is unique. Filled with joys, successes and challenges. But no matter where your journey takes you, there is something that remains true. Every woman deserves compassionate healthcare every step of the way.
That’s why we’re here. To meet your unique health needs at every stage of your life. Maybe it’s time for your very first women’s care visit, or your first mammogram. Perhaps you’re ready to start your family. Or maybe you’re looking for gynecological care.
Wherever you are on life’s journey, we always put your health first.
Life may be complicated, but your healthcare shouldn’t be. We provide programs of care to meet your unique health needs as a woman, including:
- Well-woman exams
- Fertility and reproductive health
- Breast health, including mammography, breast ultrasounds, and stereotactic breast biopsies
- Pelvic and bladder health
- Menopause management
Our team of physicians and medical staff work collaboratively to provide you with care so that you can be the best you can be, no matter where life takes you.
To get connected with one of our board-certified ob/gyn, visit our 'Find a Doctor' tab at LoganRegionalMedicalCenter.com
Labor and Delivery Care
The birth of your child is a special moment of your life. You may be excited, eager and anxious about the path ahead.
That’s why we partner with you to provide compassionate care to help make the road ahead a memorable time. From prenatal care to post-pregnancy health, we’re with you all the way, with a personalized experience for you and your baby, including:
- Mommy and Me Childbirth Education classes
- Invitingly warm environment
- Private rooms that allow you to experience labor, delivery, recovery and post-pregnancy healthcare all in one space for your comfort and convenience
- Dedicated medical staff
- Continuous epidurals
- HUGS infant security system
- Around-the-clock nursery support
- Breastfeeding support
- Kangaroo Care 'skin to skin contact'
- Celebratory dinners for parents
Whether you’re a first-time mom or ready to grow your family, we can help your ‘welcome to the world’ day go as smoothly as possible.
To learn more about how we can help make your experience one for the memory book, call us at 304.831.1245 to take a tour of our Women's Center.