Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
"Striving to serve our community better through advanced technology"
Our mission is to provide all of our customers with the most accurate and dependable services possible, while still focusing on the physical and emotional needs of our patient. The laboratory department consists of:
- Main hospital laboratory – staffed seven days a week, 24 hours per day, including all holidays.
- Satellite laboratory located in the Medical Office Building – Open Monday through Friday from 7:30 am - 4:00 pm.
- Satellite laboratory located at Doctor's Park- Open Monday through Thursday from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (closed from 12 - 1 for lunch). Open Friday from 8:30 - noon.
- Satellite stick lab located in the Life Services Center- Open Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm and from 8:00 am to noon on Friday.
- Outpatient Phlebotomy collecting station located in the main hospital. This outpatient phlebotomy station is open Monday through Friday 7am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and holidays 8am - 4pm.
- Phlebotomy station located in the Emergency Room with 24 hour service.
Staff consists of: Medical Technologists, Medical Laboratory Technicians, Certified Phlebotomists, Clerks, Board Certified Pathologist. All techs and phlebotomists have national certification and are licensed by the State of WV.
The Laboratory is accredited by:
- College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- Health Care Financing Administration (CLIA).
- Emergency Room
- Inpatient Services
- Life Services Center
- Lung Cancer Screening
- Outpatient Services
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
- Support Services
- Surgical Services
- Women's Health
- Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine
- Urological Services