"Striving to serve our community better through advanced technology"
Our mission is to provide all of our customers with the most accurate and dependable services possible, while still focusing on the physical and emotional needs of our patient. The laboratory department consists of:
- Main hospital laboratory – staffed seven days a week, 24 hours per day, including all holidays.
- Satellite laboratory located in the Medical Office Building – Open Monday through Friday from 8am - 4:30 pm.
- Outpatient Phlebotomy collecting station located in the main hospital. This outpatient phlebotomy station is open Monday through Friday 7am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and holidays 8am - 4pm.
- Phlebotomy station located in the Emergency Room with 24 hour service.
Staff consists of: Medical Technologists, Medical Laboratory Technicians, Certified Phlebotomists, Clerks, Board Certified Pathologist. All techs and phlebotomists have national certification and are licensed by the State of WV.
The Laboratory is accredited by:
- College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- Health Care Financing Administration (CLIA).
- Inpatient Services
- Outpatient Services
- Emergency Services
- Life Services Center
- Support Services
- Volunteer Services
- Women's Center
- Digital Mammography
- Wound Care Center - Logan Regional Medical Center
- OBGYN Women's Health Center
- Urological Services
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Services