AnesthesiaAnesthesiologists at LRMC provide several different types of anesthesia care:
- General Anesthesia, where you sleep throughout the entire operation while under the care of the anesthesia team supervised by an anesthesiologist.
- Regional Anesthesia, where the part of the body being operated on (e.g., an arm or leg) is made numb. The anesthesia team may also give you other medications to help keep you comfortable.
- Monitored Anesthesia Care, where local anesthesia is administered directly to the site being operated on and other medications may also be given by an anesthesia team to help keep you comfortable.
Upon discharge, each patient will receive specific instructions for their care at home. Because you are important to us, a nurse will phone you within twenty-four hours after having surgery to answer any questions you may have and to see how well you are doing.
- Inpatient Services
- Outpatient Services
- Emergency Services
- Life Services Center
- Support Services
- Volunteer Services
- Women's Center
- Digital Mammography
- Wound Care Center - Logan Regional Medical Center
- OBGYN Women's Health Center
- Urological Services
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Services