Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Whoo...? Who's covered? You are!
Millions of people are now eligible for affordable health coverage.
If you or your family is uninsured we are here to help with the information you need to get covered. We have a representative on staff who can provide personal assistance to help you understand your options.
Open Enrollment: October 1, 2013 – March 31, 2014
Why health insurance? Why now?
To help pay for:
- Visits to primary care doctors and pediatricians
- Your prescriptions
- Free preventative healthcare and screenings
- Emergency Room and Urgent Care visits
What you need to know:
- Affordable plans are available
- Many people will qualify for financial assistance to help lower the cost of coverage
- No plan can turn you away, even if you already have a condition or illness
- Not all plans include access to the doctors and hospitals you most wish to use. It's important to know the plan features so you can access the medical care services and doctors you wish to see.
- We can help you consider your choices and determine if you qualify for help paying for coverage
Ready to get covered?You can go directly to the HealthCare.gov website to begin enrollment process.
If you need assistance, we can help.
- Call 1-888-982-9144 to make an appointment with a representative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can get help over the phone or make an appointment to come by the hospital
- Or send us an email at email@example.com. We can schedule an appointment or answer your questions.
- Gather the following documents in preparation for determining financial assistance:
- Social Security Numbers (or document numbers for legal immigrants)
- Employer and income information for every member of your household who needs coverage (for example, from pay stubs or W-2 forms—Wage and Tax Statements)
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance plans covering members of your household
- A completed Employer Coverage Tool (click here) for every job- based plan you or someone in your household is eligible for. (You’ll need to fill out this form even for coverage you’re eligible for but don’t enroll in.)
- Open enrollment starts October 1, 2013 for coverage starting as early as January 1, 2014. Open enrollment ends March 31, 2014.
Contact us today for help in enrolling in the best plan to meet the needs of you and your family.
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Patient Health Guide
- Logan Regional Medical Center Nomination for the Daisy Awards
- Health Information
- Health Insurance Marketplace
- Patient Portal
- Online Bill Pay
- Caring Bridge
- Visiting Hours
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Sponsorship Request
- Third Party Applications
- Understanding Billing and Charges